|Products | Features | Sales | What's New | Download | Support | Tutorials | Newsletter | DOTM | About|
What is the LITE edition?
It's a light version, not heavy. It is less loaded. It doesn't have everything that the full product offers.
The LITE edition can be found in various promotions, such as Shareware on Sale, cover mount CDs with magazines, and other websites.
There are a few things missing in the Lite version that you wll get when you decide to upgrade to the full latest version.
Here are some differences. Just some. There may be more.
If this is good enough for your needs, stay with this version. You're welcome.
If you can afford to upgrade, please do it. We need to eat. We need to feed our neurons, so we can come up with even more new great features. And boy do we have a few neat things on its way.
The Lite edition also has fewer assets, such as brush images, stickers, 3D trees...
- There are no plugins or scripts.
- The animated and photographic categories of filters are disabled, along with some other filters.
- Medias are trimmed down to about 60%.
- The ability to animate with the circle and line tool is removed.
- Line cleanup and non-photo blue removal tools are removed.
- There is no browser or batch processing, and loading/saving animation is limited to AVI and native .DWA format.
- The new feature removal tools are... you guessed it: removed.
- no brush keyframer,
- no stroke recorder,
- exposure sheet is removed.
Differences at the Menus
PD Howler 2019 LITE edition (build 41)
PD Howler 2019 FULL edition (build 42)
Basic File handling
Many more options to import or export and work with batch processing
- Import an image file directly to stored copy. reat time savings for your workflow
- Browse and load many formats
- Batch browse and process (e.g. rename or convert many image files)
- Channels... Channel separation
- Fill and feature replacement, includes a new Feature Removal Fill option (with Poisson algorithm)
- Color transforms
- Frame your work (to then print and present it with a nice fake wooden or metal frame :-)
- Many extra brush tools:
- Resample the (custom) brush
- Premultiply correction
- Make brush seamless
- Add a drop shadow to the brush image
- BrushFX - tons of special FX brushes, flares, ...
- Patterns (rocks, moss, grass,...)
- Animated brushes - including toolsto load image sequences and AVI files to the brush
- Timeline editor for the animbrush
- convert an array of image cells (sprites) to an animbrush
- Many more filters.
- so many more tools to work with animations
>>>> Direct from developer >> will direct you to squirreldome.com