|Products | Features | Sales | What's New | Download | Support | Tutorials | Newsletter | DOTM | About|
Features | back to v11 | v10 | v9
| galleries | what's new? | download | tutorials | sales | help
RC69 was a minor update in October 2017 with a few updates.
Here's a summary:
- Made changes to remove our native threading system (which had scan-line problems when a lot(!) of threads were used) in favor of a newer library provided by Microsoft.
- There may be performance changes. Saturation also has a new parameter.
- Continued to fix issues related to a large number of threads: Fixed a scanline issue with the Posterize filter
- The Shaggy star plugin is now internalized under Filters/Render/Shaggy Star thingy... - should be faster
- Added alpha support to the store image feature. When you restore a stored image with the Combine mode options, the current alpha channel is now used as a mask. This allows for more interesting compositing and combining.
- a new HLS color picker - learn more about it here